The pCONus Bifurcation Aneurysm Implant is a new category of intraluminal device intended to treat complex, wide neck intracranial bifurcation aneurysms.
It is designed to support the coil mass at the level of the neck of those aneurysms that cannot be easily coiled or surgically treated.
- Stent-like structure for secure anchoring and long-term stability
- Complete deployment and recoverability ensures optimal placement
- Distal Crown and Petals provide bridging structure at the level of the neck
- Nylon net supports coil mass and ensures it stays within the aneurysm
- Detachment takes place via an electrolytic detachment process
- Less than 5% metal to artery surface coverage